Catch a Cheating Spouse
Do you suspect that your spouse or partner could be cheating on you? There are many tell-tale signs that can leave an uncomfortable feeling that “something just isn’t right.”
We know that investigating a cheating spouse/partner can be a sensitive matter. There are key signals and behaviors that you can look for, some that are obvious, while others are not. The bottom line is knowing the truth.
We have worked on countless cases related to infidelity over the years and can help with your specific scenario – no matter the obstacle. Below are some examples of the behaviors and signs of a cheating spouse/partner:
Signs To Look For
- They tell you, “It’s your imagination.”
- They say, “You are being paranoid.”
- They try to convince you that “It’s all in your head.”
- Are they using their cell phone or computer in private?
- Do they have secret online dating profiles?
- Are they making excuses for not returning your calls in a timely fashion?
- Do they have a change in normal patterns?
- Do they have unexplained payments or bank statements?
- Do they hide their receipts?
- Do they have a sudden urge to go to the gym?
- Do they wear a different wardrobe or constantly look at their appearance?
- Are there more “guys” nights out or “girl’s nights out?
We will employ every tactic available to us to provide you with the evidence that will help to bring closure. We know how to catch a cheating spouse/partner, and there is nothing like the element of surprise when it comes to surveillance. We want the suspect to feel as comfortable and as safe as possible, which will improve the integrity of our surveillance.
Our private investigations are not limited to just putting a tail on your partner’s vehicle. If they go into a hotel, a restaurant, a club, or any other public place, we will follow them inside in an effort to not only secure covert photographs, but even attempt to get close enough to hear conversations.
Not all cheaters will be comfortable with public displays of affection. The closer we get, the more we can learn about the extent of the relationship. We have enough experience with infidelity cases to know when people are just friends, business associates or if they are actual lovers being intimate.
Serving All of Southern California
Here are just some of the areas we serve in Southern California.
Trust Your Instincts
When clients contact us about their suspicions,
they are on point 90% of the time!