Our private investigators in Los Angeles utilize all the tools necessary to recover lost assets. Clients often want to know what their spouse/partner is doing with joint or shared money and assets. We have a knack for following clues, evaluating the economic feasibility of a proceeding with legal action, and identifying assets for seizure.
Asset searches may also be used to evaluate whether a settlement should be accepted, determine the credit-worthiness of an individual or business, assess a potential partner, or facilitate a merger or acquisition.
If you need an asset search, our licensed California private detectives are ready to take your case. Call our Beverly Hills office at (310) 894-5200 or submit your inquiry via email to get the process started.
Here is a list of important information we uncover in detailing lost or misplaced assets:
- Subject identification (name, date of birth, social security number or other identifiers when available)
- Subject’s address history (typically covers the last 20 years)
- Employer, self-employment, and employer’s address (for an individual)
- Business addresses, telephone contacts and address for service of process (for businesses)
- Real property ownership
- Automobiles owned
- Banking affiliations and bank account locations
- Business affiliations
- Professional licenses
- Tax lien check
- Civil lawsuits
- Restrictions apply; all searches conducted within state and federal law
- Additional services available
Serving All of Southern California
Here are just some of the areas we serve in Southern California:
Trust Your Instincts
When clients contact us about their suspicions,
they are on point 90% of the time!