Our private investigators in Los Angeles utilize all the tools necessary to recover lost assets. Clients often want to know what their spouse/partner is doing with joint or shared money and assets. We have a knack for following clues, evaluating the economic feasibility of a proceeding with legal action, and identifying assets for seizure.
Asset searches may also be used to evaluate whether a settlement should be accepted, determine the credit-worthiness of an individual or business, assess a potential partner, or facilitate a merger or acquisition.
If you need an asset search, our licensed California private detectives are ready to take your case. Call our Beverly Hills office at (310) 894-5200 or submit your inquiry via email to get the process started.
Here is a list of important information we uncover in detailing lost or misplaced assets:
- Subject identification (name, date of birth, social security number or other identifiers when available)
- Subject’s address history (typically covers the last 20 years)
- Employer, self-employment, and employer’s address (for an individual)
- Business addresses, telephone contacts and address for service of process (for businesses)
- Real property ownership
- Automobiles owned
- Banking affiliations and bank account locations
- Business affiliations
- Professional licenses
- Tax lien check
- Civil lawsuits
- Restrictions apply; all searches conducted within state and federal law
- Additional services available
Serving All of Southern California
Here are just some of the areas we serve in Southern California.
Trust Your Instincts
When clients contact us about their suspicions,
they are on point 90% of the time!