Has your spouse or partner been acting strangely as of late? Or maybe you sense distance in your relationship? All of this leads you to suspect that they may be cheating on you but how can you really know?
Here are 10 telltale signs that your spouse or partner may be cheating on you.
- They use their cell phone and/or computer in private
- They continually want to know your schedule (i.e., what you are doing, when you’ll be home, etc.)
- They have unexplained charges on their credit card or bank account
- They are abnormally happy for no apparent reason
- They are often daydreaming or not paying attentiion
- They make excuses not to engage in intimacy
- They have a sudden urge to go to the gym or get fit
- They start wearing a different wardrobe
- They don’t promptly return your calls and/or text messages
- There is an increase in “guys night out” or “girls night out”
If your spouse is guilty of any of these items above and you are haunted by that suspicion that they may not be behaving themselves in a faithful manner, it may be time to hire a private investigator. A private detective has the surveillance experience to be discrete and can employ every tactic available to them to provide you with the evidence that will eventually bring you some piece of mind. In our experience of investigating cheating spouses, the majority of the time our clients intuition proves to be correct.
Learn more about how we catch cheating spouses or partners.
1 1 1