Our private investigation agency utilizes all the tools necessary to recover lost assets. Our clients often need to know what his/her spouse is doing with joint or shared money and assets. We have a knack for following the clues and to evaluate the economic feasibility of a proceeding with legal action, and to identify assets for seizure. These asset reports may also be used to evaluate whether a settlement should be accepted, determine the credit-worthiness of an individual or business, assess a potential partner, or facilitate a merger or acquisition.
Here is a list of import ant information we uncover in detailing lost or misplaced assets:
- Subject identification (name, date of birth, Social Security or other identifiers when available)
- Subject’s address history (typically covers last 20 years)
- Employer, self-employment, and employer’s address (for an individual)
- Business address(es), telephone contacts and address for service of process (for businesses)
- Real property ownership
- Automobiles owned
- Banking affiliations and bank account location(s)
- Business affiliations
- Professional licenses
- Tax lien check
- Civil lawsuits
- Restrictions apply; all searches conducted within state and federal law
- Additional services available.
Don't Go It Alone
Call or Email Us For a Free Consultation!
Areas We Serve
Here are just some of the areas we serve in Southern California: